On the Horizon Webinar Series, Episode 1
With author, speaker and creator of beauty in business, Alan Moore.
In this 40-minute conversation with Alan Moore you will hear:
- Beauty forms the building blocks for life and therefore a beautiful business in one that is there to add to the world, and the opposite of one that is designed to consume and amass profit at any cost
- We are not really allowed to talk about beauty at work – despite the fact that it’s one of the most powerful organising principles we have available to us as humans
- “Is this the most beautiful decision we can make” is the ultimate cut through. Everyone knows what this means. It speaks to a higher, deeper, more integrated
- Is beauty too high an aspiration for a regular business like yours and mine?
- What beautiful leadership, decision making, culture products and services really look like in practice – from zero hours contracts to fuel emissions.
- None of us want to make ugly decisions – and what beauty truly gives us.
- Our future values are shifting and we want the profitable decision AND the good decision (and millennials are willing to fight for it)
Find Alan via Onefish Twofish and at his website:
On Twitter @alansmlxl